Recently, I have been making use of the darkroom facilitiesat UEM. I am yet to find a place which develops film (apart from lomography) so
I thought, since I had stocked up on HP5, I could just develop it myself and put
my practice in to place.
I took a couple of rolls and my cheap Diana camera (I got
this about 3 years ago and was yet to use it, so I thought it was time. I won’t
be using it again) to Amsterdam and developed these when I got back.
Due to my recent love for Medium Format, after producing
such successful work for picbod on this format, I purchased a Lubitel 2 TLR
camera over the summer for £45 off eBay, so I thought I would start using this
more too, now that I had plenty of film to use. I took this out while I went
for a walk in my local neighbourhood to see what I could find 🙂
The measurements for chemicals that the technician had given
me were for 35mm film as opposed to 120, so on both sets of negatives they are
not 100% developed which is really annoying 😦 and it’s a shame it took me two attempts to work out why. But at least I know
for next time! You can see the imperfections in the images below.
I will take advantage of CU’s facilities in a couple of weeks when I visit, so that I can scan these negatives in and look at them properly and see what I can work with!